Sunday, April 20, 2014

Belated Bike Loot Post


Wow, the past few weeks have flown by. Work has been ramping up, so while I have still been riding and training, the time to discuss such things has been limited. Luckily, no races were missed. However, I did want to get this post taken care of before we get into the thick of things with races later this month and May.
So my birthday is in December. My wife, ever the ingenious gift giver, gave me a subscription to Bike Loot, a monthly service which sends a box of bike related items. Kind of a Jelly of the Month Club without the jelly.
So far, the boxes have been very interesting. A variety of food items, and a few non-food stuffs(such as chap stick). They also come packaged very nicely:
 
As for the contents, here is this month's box:
 
And here is the contents of the March edition:
 
Neat little thing to look forward to each month and it is keeping me well supplied with ride snacks.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment